Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Awake Podcast

There are many ways for us, fans, to express our ideas about a certain show. Podcasts are among my favorite. No, I don't podcast, but I know of two very good podcasters that podcast about "Awake". They are "The Awake Podcast" and can be found on iTunes or at http://FlashForcast.com/Awake. The two hosts have 2 previous podcasts of experience (both which got cancelled after 1 season- Flash Foreword and The Event). They are on Twitter @AwakePodcast and Facebook "The Awake Podcast".

The other great part about this podcast, is that I have my own section where I e-mail in thoughts and theories. Every once in a while, I will include one of the theories that you guys sent in, to e-mail to the podcast.

Photo courtesy of DVMPE.com

For more information on this podcast, go to http://www.dvmpe.com/ > Podcasts > Shows Currently Airing on TV > The Awake Podcast.



1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Life on Mars (UK version) but like The event and Flash Forward this will likely not last more than a season.

    It seems well acted and written but the primetime audience has changed too much for these types of shows. Granted I may be a bit jaded.

    ReplyDelete